Get your copy of Kenny Gatlin’s book, Staying Power: Core Principles Necessary to Never Give Up on the Things that Matter Most.
“I would recommend this book to anyone who is serious about making it all the way to heaven… if you want to see Jesus Christ reach into your heart and prepare you for a future of victory then this is the book you want…”
– RAY BENSCH, Many Waters Int’l. – Midland, Michigan.
“I like the fact that Kenny deals with this not only from a biblical perspective, but also give you practical steps that will keep you free and thriving during the deception of the hour…”
– KEN BLOUNT, Ken Blount Ministries – Tulsa, Oklahoma.
“No one ever remembers the score at half time; how you finish is what’s most important. I believe that reading t his book will teach and encourage every Christian, regardless of background; so that they finish, and finish well…”
– DR. STEPHEN JOHNSON, Life Christian Church – Vista, California.
“Read this book, then read it again. Let it get into your spirit. Allow these core values and Bible principles to affect your whole person. Your spirit, soul, body, family, finances, home, and ministry. Then they can look us up in the yellow pages under… conquerors, more than…”
– DR. TERRY L. MIZE, Terry Mize Ministries – Tulsa, Oklahoma.
“Yes! Finally, someone has addressed this critical issue. This book is not just an instruction manual, but is truth given by the Spirit and lived by the author…”
– DR. LARRY OLLISON, Vice President, I.C.F.M – Osage Beach, Missouri.
“Regardless of your current ministry position or stage of your journey with God, Staying Power will challenge your heart and cause you to develop a “No Quit” attitude!”
– KENNETH HARBAUM, Full Gospel Temple – Eaton, Ohio.
“All who would commit to applying these principles with red hot fervency will certainly find themselves with more than adequate ‘Staying Power’ to finish their race, and receive their crown of life while living out a fulfilled life in Christ while on this earth…”
– LENNY MEYER, Spirit of Life Christian Center – Central Point, Oregon.
“As I read through this book, I felt passionate that every Christian everywhere should read it—in fact, I believe they should keep it on their desk or next to their bed, where it is handy to review time and time again.”
– DR. MARK T. BARCLAY, Mark Barclay Ministries – Midland, Michigan.